Captivating Carpentry and Constructions
Captivating Carpentry and Constructions (ACN 602 415 298) (CCC), its employees and individual representatives (“we, “us and “our”) have implemented secure measures to ensure that we collect, use and disclose information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
This statement outlines what our commitment is, why we collect personal information, in what circumstances personal information may be shared and how you may request access to and correction of your stored personal information. This statement relates to personal information we collect in the course of providing our services.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The type of personal information that we collect is dependent on the type of service or interaction that you wish to receive from our offices and website. Personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- email address; and
- contact details.
Personal and sensitive information is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with additional services or to appropriately manage any requests or enquiries.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect personal information for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
- maintaining accurate records about our stakeholders so that we meet any legal obligations;
- sending marketing communications and publications;
- delivery, administration and improvement of the products and services that we offer you;
- completing other transactions with you or on your behalf;
- providing offers and promotions that may be of interest or benefit to you;
- conducting market research;
- working with our related companies and service providers; and
- providing you with a premium customer experience.
Personal information will not be sold or traded with third parties including marketing organisations.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information submitted by clients and/or customers are used only for the primary purpose consented to or for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose.
We collect personal information from you when you apply for or use our products and services including our website, in particular the products and services you require.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our products and services to you, it may be necessary for us to retain your personal information and provide it to other organisations with which we conduct business in the following circumstances:
- to organisations which provide finance or other products to you or to whom an application has been made;
- to finance consultants, accountants, auditors, conveyancers, legal advisers, insurers and mailing services;
- associates, related entities and contractors;
- any person/entity considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets;
- the user would reasonably expect CCC to use or disclose that information for another purpose (secondary purpose) permitting that it is directly related to the primary purpose;
- the release of information is authorised by an Australian law or court; and/or
- it is within the best interests of the public.
We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for the purchase of any goods or services.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website. We also periodically review and update our security measures to with modern software’s to ensure greater protection and compliance with Privacy legislation. However, transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be completely secure.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may disclose to us. Upon receipt of your data transmission, we will also ensure that personal information is securely stored on our systems to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information and to ensure that your information updated and accurate. If, at any time, you discover that the information held about you is incorrect, incomplete or misleading please email us on [email protected] to have the information corrected.